On-Going Corporate Compliance
All registered business entities are required to comply with various legislations in Mauritius, and these could range from the mundane, such as the keeping of company registers, to the complex, such as the preparation of listing on the Mauritius Stock Exchange.
As your appointed “Corporate Secretarial Agents”, businesses we will address business law compliance, such as providing relevant advice or services pertaining to:
- Companies Act, LLP Act, Business Registration Act for locally incorporated/registered entities
- Compliance of Listing Rules (for companies listed on the SEM)
- Corporate secretarial services to both local and foreign incorporated companies
- Registered office address/correspondence address
- For businesses intending to venture abroad, we are able to connect you to our foreign associates for overseas incorporations.